Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mansfield Hollow Winter WOW!



Winter WOW! I couldn't think of a better way to describe this. Beyond paddling  across the blue waters and a walk out to see the ice fisherman one day I have not explored  Mansfield Hollow's waterfront in winter.  I have totally missed this combination. WOW! That does look like fun. I guess when all the canoes are asleep for winter and the camp is silent, and only memories haunt the play areas and pool edge,those are the times to explore other sports and  maybe, just maybe try a snow kite one day!

I long for warm sun,  the smell of burgers on the grill and the laughter of  campers coming down the hill from the pool. Summer is coming, be ready with a family membership or group outing planned at Holiday Hill Day Camp visit us at http://www.holidayrecreation.com/  for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment